Chair: Terrance Moses
Vice Chair: Tyler Roppe
Secretary: Aja Murray
Treasurer: Angela Moos
Cassie Graves, Anthony Nickerson, Ryan McCluckie, Patricia O’Bannon, Ryan Pittel, Ryan Born, Ian Cawley
The KNA welcomes all neighbors to attend the General Meeting and Annual Election on June 9th.
Due to COVID-19, this will be a hybrid event with in-person voting from 5-6:30pm outside the Historic Kenton Firehouse (8105 N Brandon Ave) along with an online event from 7-8pm via Google Meet. Agenda and online meeting details will be posted here.
During the online event, we plan to have a presentation on the Interstate Bridge Replacement program along with a discussion on the Columbia/Lombard Mobility Corridor Plan with the Portland Bureau of Transportation.
Like last year, the KNA will offer both online and in-person voting.
In-person voting will be held outside the Historic Kenton Firehouse (8105 N Brandon) on June 9th at 5-6:30pm. Online voting will start at 8am on June 9th and close at 8pm. You can vote here. Results will be announced on June 10th.
You must be 18 and over and live, lease, rent and/or own any real property within Kenton to be eligible to vote.
Learn more about the candidates!
The KNA is looking for neighbors to run for board member positions (one and two year terms) to help meet its mission of advocating and promoting diversity, sustainability and livability of all neighbors. Check out the position description, and email firstname.lastname@example.org to get your name on the ballot!
If you would like to get involved but aren’t interested in joining the board, we have a series of committees that offer numerous opportunities:
- Help take care of the Kenton Rose Garden and/or communal garden outside the Kenton Community Garden
- Manage the KNA E-News or Instagram account
- Work with a sister organization, Neighbors Helping Neighbors, to bridge the gap between our housed and houseless neighbors
- Participate in neighborhood cleanup activities
- Connect with and find way to support neighbors living in affordable housing or transitional shelters
- Deliver a route of the Kenton Connect newsletter
- Help submit proposal to the Monuments & Memorials Project
- Monitor air quality through our partnership with Portland Clean Air
Please contact us to learn more!