Our pool. Our community. Our voices!
Measure 26-213 has passed!
Your voice makes a big difference! Take action today—here’s how:
Call • Email • Submit comments • Show up • Spread the word • Join
Call your representatives
It takes just a few minutes to call and tell the city you oppose this unfair proposal. Please call the below officials. Not sure what to say? This sample call script can help.
- Ted Wheeler, Mayor: 503-823-4127
- Chloe Eudaly, Commissioner: 503-823-4682
- Amanda Fritz, Commissioner: 503-823-3008
- Jo Ann Hardesty, Commissioner: 503-823-4151
Email your representatives
Let the mayor and commissioners know what the pool means to you—and why you demand that the city keep it open. Unsure what to write? This sample email template can get you started or use the template letter from the Save Columbia Pool Coalition
- Ted Wheeler – Mayor, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chloe Eudaly – Commissioner, chloe@PortlandOregon.gov
- Amanda Fritz – Commissioner, email@example.com
- Jo Ann Hardesty – Commissioner, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official contact email for Portland Parks and Recreation, ParksBudget@portlandoregon.gov
Submit a comment on the budget
Use the city’s online form to voice your dissent on this proposed budget cut.
Spread the word
This proposed closure would be a massive blow to North Portland, as well as negatively impact Portlanders across the city. Spread awareness and ask your neighbors and friends to speak out!
- Spread the word on social media with #SaveColumbiaPool—we’ll signal-boost your posts!
- Join our Facebook group, and follow us on Twitter and Instagram—share and like posts to get the word out
Consider joining Friends of Columbia Park and becoming a Friend to show your support for our park and pool. You can also choose to contribute as a member. Your membership contribution will help support working with a coalition to Save Columbia Pool.